Bruce joined Gershman Commercial Real Estate in 2011 as an Executive Vice President overseeing property management operations. Bruce has been in the commercial real estate industry for over 30 years and has extensive asset management experience in office, retail and industrial properties. He currently oversees a portfolio in excess of 7.5 million square feet.
Previously Bruce was a principal of Coldwell Banker Commercial CRA LLC. Under Bruce's supervision, the management division provided management and maintenance services, as well as leasing and construction activities. In addition, Bruce was actively involved in overall operation of the firm.
Bruce has enjoyed the opportunity to represent many institutional and local owners in all aspects of commercial real estate management and brokerage. During his career, Bruce has overseen the management and leasing of notable high rise office buildings such as Pierre Laclede Center and the Gateway Tower, of many industrial & retail properties, and of a number of suburban office properties including the development of the Safety National corporate headquarters.
- Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA)
-Real Property Administrator (RPA)
-Past President and Director of Local Chapter
-Past Regional Director & Regional Vice President
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- National, Missouri & St. Louis Association of Realtors-Commercial Division Past President & Director of local Commercial Division
-Past Director of the Commercial Information Exchange (CIE)
- Served 4 years on the Coldwell Banker Commercial International Advisory Board
- Missouri Real Estate Broker
- First Recipient of the BOMA St. Louis Todd Arnold Leadership Award, 1996
- University of Missouri, St. Louis, MO
-Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Past member of Wildwood Planning & Zoning Commission
- Past member of the Wildwood Master Plan Advisory Committee
- Past Board Member of Support Dogs, Inc., a Non-Profit Organization Providing Assistance Dogs for the Handicapped